Reception is now manned between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
The Designated Safeguarding Lead will be available at all times on this number 07813 992058 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents can also use the admin email address to request paper copies of the work currently being set by our teachers.
Northumberland Pupil Referral Unit - Ethos and Values
We uphold the ideal of inclusion in its broadest sense and seek to involve all stakeholders in achieving this.
As a team we aim to stimulate re-engagement, participation, interest and achievement by providing bespoke educational intervention programmes, pupil centred planning and solution focused support – ultimately leading to successful educational integration
We endeavour to provide a safe, nurturing, community based environment that facilitates a personalised holistic approach to learning enabling pupils to reach their potential.
- Quality teaching and learning comes first;
- Everyone should feel safe;
- Everyone is special and has something to offer;
- Diversity and individual differences is to be celebrated;
- Everyone should be treated with respect and consideration;
- We should listen and learn from each other;
- We should take pride in ourselves and our surroundings;
- Enthusiasm and effort lead to success;
- Hard work, effort and service is rewarded;
- Staff, pupils, parents and management committee members work together as a community to realise our potential as individuals and as a whole;
- We make visitors welcome.
We promote the basic British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those of different faiths and beliefs.