Northumberland Pupil Referral Unit
We uphold the ideal of inclusion in its broadest sense and seek to involve all stakeholders in achieving this.
As a team we aim to stimulate re-engagement, participation, interest and achievement by providing bespoke educational intervention programmes, pupil centred planning and solution focused support – ultimately leading to successful educational integration
We endeavour to provide a safe, nurturing, community based environment that facilitates a personalised holistic approach to learning enabling pupils to reach their potential.
- Quality teaching and learning comes first;
- Everyone should feel safe;
- Everyone is special and has something to offer;
- Diversity and individual differences is to be celebrated;
- Everyone should be treated with respect and consideration;
- We should listen and learn from each other;
- We should take pride in ourselves and our surroundings;
- Enthusiasm and effort lead to success;
- Hard work, effort and service is rewarded;
- Staff, pupils, parents and management committee members work together as a community to realise our potential as individuals and as a whole;
- We make visitors welcome.
We promote the basic British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those of different faiths and beliefs.
We hope everybody had a lovely Summer and looking forward to seeing you all back in school tomorrow. #BackToSchool2018
The PRU will remain closed tomorrow, Friday 2nd March. Enjoy the snow and remember to stay safe!! ☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️
The PRU will be closed on Thursday 1st March due to the extreme weather conditions.
Please follow the link below if you are interested in working at the Northumberland Pupil Referral Unit. https://t.co/z2Db1nPZLV
Hello Twitter! #myfirstTweet