Reception is now manned between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
The Designated Safeguarding Lead will be available at all times on this number 07813 992058 or via email email@example.com
Parents can also use the admin email address to request paper copies of the work currently being set by our teachers.
Northumberland Pupil Referral Unit - Ethos and Values
We uphold the ideal of inclusion in its broadest sense and seek to involve all stakeholders in achieving this.
As a team we aim to stimulate re-engagement, participation, interest and achievement by providing bespoke educational intervention programmes, pupil centred planning and solution focused support – ultimately leading to successful educational integration
We endeavour to provide a safe, nurturing, community based environment that facilitates a personalised holistic approach to learning enabling pupils to reach their potential.
- Quality teaching and learning comes first;
- Everyone should feel safe;
- Everyone is special and has something to offer;
- Diversity and individual differences is to be celebrated;
- Everyone should be treated with respect and consideration;
- We should listen and learn from each other;
- We should take pride in ourselves and our surroundings;
- Enthusiasm and effort lead to success;
- Hard work, effort and service is rewarded;
- Staff, pupils, parents and management committee members work together as a community to realise our potential as individuals and as a whole;
- We make visitors welcome.
We promote the basic British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those of different faiths and beliefs.
1st June, 2020
15th May, 2020
13th May, 2020
20th March, 2020
8th January, 2020